UmbrellaBack to products
Highly hydrophobic protective coating designed to protect all glass surfaces. Perfect for protecting window screens and creating an “invisible wiper” effect. Umbrella is very easy and fast to apply. Thanks to its formula it provides fantastic durability. It provides great comfort when driving in the rain for approx. 25,000 km after application.
Umbrella guarantees safety while driving in tough atmospheric conditions. The “invisible wiper effect” provides clear vision and no need to use wipers during heavy rain.
- Very easy application
- Long durability
- "Invisible wiper" effect
- You should never apply the coating outdoors and in direct sunlight.
- The perfect application conditions are temperatures in the range of 18-22°C and a humidity of 50-70%.
- Always use a new microfibre cloths. You should have sufficient supply of these to frequently change them during the application.
- Apply in small areas. We advise splitting the panels into 50 cm x 50 cm sections to ensure safe & easy application.
- Apply in correct lighting.
- Apply the second layer just after first to improve the coating performance.
- Leave the coating for at least 24 hours to fully cure. The first wash should not be done until 7 days after application.
- Properly clean the surface
- Polish the surface if necessary
- Degrease the surface properly using Ultracoat Wipe It! or IPA and wait couple minutes for solvents to evaporate.
- Prepare the coating, application pads and few microfibre cloths.
- Wet the edge of the application pad with the product.
- Apply on the surface using the cross-patch method on 50 cm x 50 cm sections.
- Buff the surface with soft microfibre cloth immediately. Add additional layer repeating the process.
- Leave for 24 hours to cure.