Scoat v2 – Limited EditionBack to products
Limited Edition of bestselling SiO2 coating! High silica content made the product even more durable and hydrophobic! The highly versatile protective coating based on fluoropolymer and Si02. It is perfect as a reload for ceramic coatings because it gives the surface very hydrophobic properties and maximum slipperiness. Scoat V2 functions excellently as an independent coating and thanks to its very quick & easy application, it’s often used instead of traditional waxes. Another advantage is that it does not require any curing time, so just apply & go. Scoat is a perfect entrance product. Even inexperienced car care enthusiasts will easily apply it to their cars.
- Quick and easy - a perfect replacement for waxes
- Strong hydrophobic properties
- Very slippery touch
- You should not apply in the direct sunlight.
- Always use clean microfibre cloths.
- Apply in a good light.
- To improve coating performance add an additional layer. You can do it just after applying first one.
- Scoat v2 does not require long-time curing. Just apply & go!
- The surface should be completely clean and decontaminated.
- Old coatings, waxes and other glazes must be removed before the application.
- The surface should be machine polished if there are any scratches, swirl marks or holograms.
- The surface must be properly degreased by Ultracoat Wipe It! or IPA. We advise a second degrease to ensure the surface is perfectly prepared for the application process
- Spray the product onto the microfibre cloth and the surface.
- Spread the product with a cloth and buff off the excess for the perfect finish.
- The coating is ready to go right after application.