OneBack to products
Highly technologically advanced ceramic coating. Designed to precisely protect almost every external surface. Connects with the surface with thousands of covalent bonds proving perfect integrity on the molecular level. It means that the coating is extremely efficient protecting the surface from UV damage, oxidation or strong chemicals and decreasing the formation of micro-scratches.
One is a product suitable to protect the paint, plastics and even screens or wheels. Application of this product is very simple – a trained detailer coats whole car panels in one go. Using this product will make you forget about any issues with buffing off the excess of the coating.
- Very easy application
- High efficiency - approx. 15 ml / car!
- Multisurface - one product for paint and plastics!
- You should never apply the coating outdoors and in direct sunlight.
- The perfect application conditions are temperatures in the range of 18-22°C and a humidity of 50-70%.
- If the temperature and humidity are higher, he coating will flash faster and you should be ready to buff off the excess much quicker.
- Always use a new microfibre cloths. You should have sufficient supply of these to frequently change them during the application.
- Apply in small areas. We advise splitting the panels into 50 cm x 50 cm sections to ensure safe & easy application.
- Apply in correct lighting.
- Apply the second layer just after first to improve the coating performance.
- Leave the coating for at least 24 hours to fully cure. The first wash should not be done until 7 days after application.
- The surface should be completely clean and decontaminated.
- Old coatings, waxes and other glazes must be removed before the application.
- The surface should be machine polished if there are any scratches, swirl marks or holograms.
- The surface must be properly degreased by Ultracoat Wipe It! or IPA. We advise a second degrease to ensure the surface is perfectly prepared for the application process.
- Prepare the coating, application pads and few microfibre cloths.
- Wet the edge of the application pad with the product.
- Apply on the surface using the cross-patch method on 50 cm x 50 cm sections.
- Wait 1-2 minutes for distinct flashing and buff the surface with a soft microfibre cloth. Add additional layer repeating the process to improve the coating performance.
- Leave for 24 hours to cure and do not wash the car within 7 days after application.