Ceramic BreezeBack to products
Ahoy! We present a brand new, revolutionary ceramic coating for boat owners who love their watercraft shiny and protected!
Ultracoat Ceramic Breeze is based on the same technology we use in our other premium ceramic coatings, but it’s specially adapted for gelcoats, marine surfaces and yachts that stay in the water for long periods.
Your boat will have supreme protection against harsh elements. In our tests on rough Norwegian waters, just 2 layers of the coating prevented the hull from damages over 2(!) seasons!
Unlike traditional clear coats on cars, a gelcoat is more susceptible to oxidation and contaminations due to its porous finish. To prevent them, even in brand-new boats, the gelcoat needs an effective and protective shield which Ceramic Breeze provides.
Forget about hard to remove diesel stains on your hull, and enjoy a beautiful gloss and depth in the colour of your boat. Supreme protection against oxidation, weathering, algae growth and harmful UV-rays is the bonus you get with Ultracoat Ceramic Breeze.
Set the sails!
- Excellent gloss of the gelcoat surface
- Effortless Application
- Easy maintenance
Step 1: Wash the hull thoroughly using Ultracoat Master Wash and Shampoo+. Make sure the surface is completely clean and dry afterwards.
Step 2: Polish the surface until reaching the perfect finish.
Step 3: Degrease the surface using Ultracoat Finest Wipe.
Step 4: Apply a thick layer or Ceramic Breeze using the cross-hatch method working on approx. 1 sqm area at a time.
Step 5: Wait for approx. 1 minute and gently remove the majority of the product with a microfibre cloth. Then use a clean microfibre to wipe away the residue of the coating and achieve the perfect finish.
Step 6: Let the coating cure for at least 24 hours. The coating should not have contact with water or chemicals during that time.
- Old waxes, glazes or coatings should be removed.
- You should never apply the coating in direct sunlight.
- Avoid working at a temperature above 30 degrees.
- Always use a new microfibre cloth. You should have a sufficient supply of these to frequently change them during the application.
- Apply in small areas. We advise splitting the panels into 1 sqm sections to ensure safe & easy application.
- Apply in the correct lighting.
- Leave the coating for at least 24 hours to fully cure.